Career Opportunities With Us!
Sales Interior Designer
- Follow up on leads provided
- Work on customer requirements and meet expectations
- Conceptualise and present design including cost proposal to customer
- Manage design assignment from inception to completion.
- Liaise with clients, vendors and suppliers & site co-ordination.
- Prior experience in Interior Designing and sales
- Customer oriented
- Sales Driven
- Good oral and interpersonal skills
- Passionate in Interior Design
- Able to work in a team
- Able to prioritize work, multi-tasking and follow-up with an eye for detail
- Basic allowance + Commission OR Full Commission
- Fun working environment
- Career advancement to General Manager with group profit sharing. Our General Manager roles draw over S$100,000 a year in commission!
Responsibilities and Duties
- To coordinate all the projects that you will be working on.
- Assist with the planning, budget coordination, oversee and documentation for your projects.
- To perform site survey, drawing & arranging installation works
- Liaise with clients/subcontractors/suppliers/ID
- Supervision of site progress including attending meetings and discussions
- Ensure service delivery
- Ensure timely submission of reports for completed project
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NITEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma(Specializing in Civil/Engineering/Construction would be advantage)
- Possess class 3 driving licence
- 5.5 days work in a week
- Literate in Microsoft office/PowerPoint, Excel & word
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.